Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Let's be honest. I love my children, but I don't like being around them all the time. I want an environment I can control (at home if I clean a room, it's messed up SECONDS later). I want to do something where I get positive feedback because that's how I get any sort of self-worth. Right now I feel like a horrible parent. A horrible wife. A horrible PERSON not worth anything besides giving hugs and apologizing for being stressed and cranky all the time. And I realize that I'm stressed and cranky ALL THE TIME. My projects are done. I have zero deadlines. And I'm incredibly stressed out anyway. And it makes me want to hide from everyone and lash out at anyone who tries to bother me (like my children).

1 comment:

HappyOrganist said...

oh come on C. 27 is great!
And in the circles I run in, being a hypochondriac is normal. and we aren't hypochondriacs, we all have Real problems. ;-)